Our website should tell you all you need to know. Take a look and you’ll see we’re one of the biggest digital agencies in the country – over 130 staff with a diverse range of stellar clients including, Lloyds Banking Group, Heathrow, Greyhound. Spurs, Channel 4 and Universal.
We need more great digital evangelists to join the team and are looking for an Account Manager.
You’d be joining us in or our London Shoreditch office. We’re a friendly and social team, based in vibrant neighbourhoods and did we mention Friday bacon sandwiches and beer o’clock?
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? Suspect you’ll like us a lot if you do!
Ideally you will have experience of working within a digital agency already. You will be working as part of a cohesive team, responsible for the successful delivery of project work ensuring that everything is delivered on time and within budget to the high polished standard we are renowned for.
You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches. You’ll work closely with the project team to make sure that we successfully deliver of project work both on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for.
- Provide excellent client service
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Solve your client’s problems
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Identify and act on business development opportunities and new contacts if possible and escalate internally where appropriate
- Gain a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including stakeholders
- Respond to client briefs and deliver winning proposals / Statements of Work
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm, to clients and within the agency, for digital
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery and take responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
We look for people who are:
As an Account Manager at Realise your overarching objectives are to:
- Full of enthusiasm – love what you do
- Polished and professional –super smooth and unflappable
- Frighteningly organised – you love ‘to do lists’
- Attention to detail – diligently spotting typos at 20 paces
- Digital native – your friends call you a geek
- Worker - willing to roll up your sleeves
- Swimmer not a sinker – you like being thrown in at the deep end
- Talented communicator – through every medium
- Committed and passionate – being the first person in and the last out
- Commercially savvy – you get a kick from hitting targets
- Good with numbers – spreadsheets are your friend
- Like to laugh – an inappropriate sense of humour helps!
- Humble – unpretentious, down to earth and you recognise your flaws
- Thick skin, soft heart – you care immensely but don’t take things too personally
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
No agencies please.