Digital Account Director
Looking to make your next move to an amazing full service customer experience agency with an enviable client list, cool offices in London and Edinburgh and fabulous work colleagues? Well look no further.
We are searching for an experienced Digital Account Director to join our Client Service team at our Shoreditch office, taking ownership of one of our longest standing client relationships, building on the strong strategic, creative and technical bonds already forged.
With +5 years’ experience in a senior agency or client side account management role you will have awesome communications skills, a flair for establishing, growing and maintaining client relationships and a natural desire to deliver exceptional results for your clients and Realise.
You will be responsible for ensuring the agency delivers a consistently excellent client experience, expanding and creating opportunities for all practices from Strategy to Creative to 1st Line Support, managing reporting of financial performance as well as rolling your sleeves up to
deliver if required.
Reporting to the Client Services Director you will be organised, proactive and keen to act as a highly visible, trusted advisor to all stakeholders.
You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are at interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches. You’ll work closely with the account and project teams to make sure that we successfully deliver work both on time,
to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for.
You will be on a mission to:
● Provide excellent client service
● Maintain, generate & increase revenue streams
● Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
● Solve your client’s problems and add value
● Be accountable for the strength of the client relationship within the agency overall
● Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
● Identify and act on business development opportunities and new contacts if possible and
escalate internally where appropriate
● Respond to client briefs and deliver winning proposals
● Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
● Adhere to Service Level Agreements
● Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and
● Demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm, to clients and within the agency, for digital
● Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery and take
responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
We look for people who are:
● Full of enthusiasm – you LOVE what you do
● Polished and professional – you are super smooth and unflappable
● Frighteningly organised – ‘to do lists’ rock your world
● Keen on attention to detail – diligently spotting typos at 20 paces
● Digital native – your friends call you a geek
● Swimmers not a sinkers – you like being thrown in at the deep end
● Talented communicators – through EVERY medium
● Committed and passionate – need we explain?
● Commercially savvy – you get a kick from hitting targets
● Good with numbers – spreadsheets are your friend
● Humble – unpretentious, down to earth and you recognise your flaws
● Thick skin, soft heart – you care immensely but don’t take things too personally
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been shortlisted for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.