LONDON OR EDINBURGH
Realise connects brands with their customers by creating valuable interactions through insight and technology. We’re 100% focussed on the customer experience, combining consultancy expertise with creative excellence and deep technical heritage.
Based in London and Edinburgh, Realise is 140 strong and has been creating innovative digital solutions for 20 years - that makes us older than Google! We are a very down-to-earth and friendly bunch, that want to hire straightforward, team players (no egos allowed).
We’re looking for a highly motivated and customer facing Digital Analyst to join our growing Strategy & Insight team. This role is a lot of logic with a little bit of magic – it’s about understanding humans and how they behave, and being able to spot and hypothesise/predict these patterns in data.
You should be experienced in delivering creative solutions in digital measurement and insightful analysis to formulate optimisation strategies to support our full range of clients.
Your role will turn data into actionable insights to drive business value for clients across the financial services, sport, travel, pharma, utilities and charity sectors, as well as collaborating internally to ensure best practice digital analytics principles are embraced and promoted across all our work.
You’ll report into the Strategy Director, but very much under your own direction and drive, you will have a broad range of responsibilities for in depth understanding of customer behaviour, actionable insights and effective/relevant measurement.
- Consult with our clients to define their Digital KPIs, and create metrics frameworks
- Define and recommend digital analytics solutions – what should be measured and how?
- Design and implement test and optimisation strategies, supporting CRO
- Create tracking specification briefs for web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics), carry out quality assurance to ensure data is captured and reported correctly.
- Perform technical audits of websites and mobile platforms to optimise existing reporting and measurement capabilities.
- Develop comprehensive reporting suites and dashboards to identify traffic trends to drive actionable insights - Specify and build dashboards
- Conduct training sessions for our clients and coach internal teams on generating insights through web data
- Support the business with new proposals and pitches where required.
- Developing ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with our clients
- Working with a wide range of teams (Strategy, UX, Design, Tech, Client Service) to deliver holistic, pragmatic solutions to clients
- Stay ahead of industry trends and best practices and ensure that they are incorporated into our service offering.
Required Skills & Experience
- Educated to a degree level with a numerate, psychology, or business /marketing subject.
- Solid and consistent background in web analytics, preferably gained in an agency environment.
- Highly strategic and analytical problem solver with a deep understanding of digital measurement design and best practice methodologies. Able to translate business requirements into a defined measurement, insight and optimisation strategy.
- Demonstrable knowledge of using and implementing Google Analytics, WebTrends, Adobe Analytics, and optimisation tools such as Optimizely, Google Experiments, and Adobe Test & Target is desirable.
- Experience of integrating and generating holistic insights from media (SEO, PPC, Display) as well as social and mobile platforms.
- Experience of collating insight from a wide range of data sources – eg Global Web Index, Social Bakers, Crimson Hexagon etc would be an advantage
- Experience using Tableau and other data visualisation tools
- Experience with a tag management system such as Google Tag Manager and Tealium.
- Quantitative mind-set with some knowledge of statistical analysis using SAS, SPSS, SQL, R or similar packages is a plus.
- Good understanding of the commercial implications of solutions presented, and of technical feasibility to deliver them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present data in a narrative context.
- Please note, due to a high number of applications, if you have not received a formal response within two weeks, please conclude that you have not been successful at this time.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com