Junior Digital Designer
EDINBURGH & LONDON
We have a vacancy for a Junior Digital Designer to work in our highly talented, multi-disciplined Creative Team.
We are looking for an individual with an insatiable curiosity about how brands engage with their customers, someone who is passionate about great design and overflowing with ideas.
The role is based in either our Edinburgh or London office but there will be opportunities to experience working from both.
Primary skills & responsibilities:
- You will be involved in developing concepts, designs/layouts, storyboards and campaigns for client projects. Partnering with copywriters and content strategists when applicable to ensure the art direction and visual presentation support the defined strategy.
- Develop innovative solutions to creative briefs in the digital space.
- Working closely with other disciplines within the agency to deliver on live projects.
Personal skills, qualities & attributes:
- Team-worker: Open-minded, collaborative and supportive.
- Highly organised: Open to learning about the importance of and applying best practice file management.
- Attention to detail: Wants to know when and how to achieve digital perfection.
- Self-motivated: Takes the initiative in order to challenge briefs and exceed expectations.
- Flexible: Ability to respond to the ebb and flow of diverse projects in a fast-paced agency.
- 1-2 years of digital agency experience, company or start up experience.
- Evidence of relevant creative education.
- Portfolio of relevant work.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you include a URL to your digital design portfolio demonstrating user experience, a range of styles and a keen eye for detail and design craft. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please note, due to a high number of applications, if you have not received a formal response within two weeks, please conclude that you have not been successful at this time.