Senior Account Manager
Our website should tell you all you need to know. Take a look and you’ll see we’re one of the biggest digital agencies in the country – over 130 staff with a diverse range of stellar clients including, Lloyds Banking Group, Heathrow, Greyhound. Spurs, Channel 4 and Universal.
We need more great digital evangelists to join the team and are looking for a Senior Account Manager.
You’d be joining us in or our London Shoreditch office. We’re a friendly and social team, based in vibrant neighbourhoods and did we mention Friday bacon sandwiches and beer o’clock?
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? Suspect you’ll like us a lot if you do!
You will need to have significant experience of working within a digital agency, ideally in the Client Services team. You will be responsible for ensuring everything is delivered on time and within budget to the high standards that Realise are renowned for.
You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches. You’ll work closely with the project team to make sure that we successfully deliver of project work both on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for. We also expect you to be able to contribute to business growth and develop the accounts and the relationships.
- Provide excellent client service to mid/senior level clients
- Ability to present confidently and take control of a meeting
- Proactive reporting and idea generation
- Oversee your accounts on a day to day ensuring we deliver on our promises
- Understand your client and their business, inside out
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Anticipate and solve your client’s problems
- Understand the bigger picture of the agency and the client
- Support the Account Director on management and development of the account
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Gain a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including stakeholders
- Respond to client briefs and deliver strong proposals / Statements of Work
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Contribute to the monitoring and meeting of monthly revenue targets
- Demonstrate digital knowledge and enthusiasm to clients and within the agency
What kind of person do we need?
- Someone who loves developing relationships with clients and our internal team
- Ability to take lead on projects
- Be extremely organised and a multi-tasker
- An eye for detail to ensure quality output
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Understand, interpret and challenge client requests
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Financially astute and ability to manage budgets
- Awareness of agency processes
- Understanding of digital terminology and processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital
- Friendly and approachable
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator with the ability negotiate and resolve issues
- Aware that planning and attention to detail are key
- Keen interest in the technical side of a project
- Unflappable and calm under pressure
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Please note, due to a high number of applications, if you have not received a formal response within two weeks, please conclude that you have not been successful at this time.