Senior Digital Strategist
EdinburgH OR LONDON
Realise connects brands with their customers by creating valuable interactions through insight and technology. We’re 100% focussed on the customer experience, combining consultancy expertise with creative excellence and deep technical heritage.
Based in London and Edinburgh, Realise is 130 strong and has been creating innovative digital solutions for 18 years - that makes us older than Google! We are a very down-to-earth and friendly bunch, that want to hire straightforward, team players (no egos allowed).
The Strategy team is growing fast and you’ll be an entrepreneurial and flexible member of the team, as comfortable working on Digital Transformation as working on content and campaign briefs.
Role Summary :
It’s about logic and magic.
Competently and confidently covering a broad spectrum of client needs, from setting digital vision, guiding digital transformation programmes to website and channel, campaign and digital acquisition/retention strategies.
Working with existing agency Strategy, DX and CX models, and setting new frameworks where appropriate to communicate vision and strategy to clients & prospects.
Designing solutions that will create measurable return for the clients in line with their performance needs e.g. audience engagement, customer acquisition, customer retention, market share, sales revenues.
Deriving actionable insights from research (existing and commissioning original), guiding on the modelling and planning tools to use to create strategic recommendations for prospective and existing clients.
Advanced presentation skills with C-Suite experience - as comfortable producing brilliant written documents as delivering engaging verbal presentations to a senior audience.
Experience of developing long term trusted adviser relationships with senior financial services and travel/utility/media clients. FS experience will be a major advantage.
Working collaboratively with other teams, predominantly UX, Content, Analytics and Creative on integrated digital solutions, and working with Client Services and New Business teams to sell these in to clients and prospects.
Delivering innovation and ideation workshops to clients and internal education sessions to ensure the agency is on the bleeding edge of digital. Leading on design sprints.
Writing effective blog and thought leadership articles as part of the new business effort and supporting the Realise content strategy and delivery as required.
Attending and participating in relevant events to create further learning and networking /prospecting opportunities.
To succeed you will need:
- 7 years or more in a digital planning /strategy role - preferably in a top digital agency or consultancy
- To be a passionate thought leader in technology, digital strategy and customer experience – with the ability to plan digital touch points alongside other channels to deliver business objectives
- To be an ambitious ideas person - equally comfortable with early stage ideation with clients as with ideation to improve the way the agency works
- To be a clear big-picture thinker, applying emotional and rational intelligence around findings, before articulating on paper succinctly and delivering persuasively for the audience
- To have an eye for detail and dedication to high standards. ‘Good enough’ isn’t good enough for Realise. Ensuring that only the best work that we can all be proud of leaves the building
- An understanding of what is and is not technically (or practically) possible to ensure strategic implementation is feasible within budget and timelines
- A collaborative nature - enabling you to work with other teams, agencies and partners to deliver strategic projects without ego
The role can be based in either our London or Edinburgh office.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.