Our website should tell you all you need to know. Take a look and you’ll see we’re one of the biggest independent digital agencies in the country – over 120 staff with a diverse range of stellar clients including Lloyds Banking Group, Heathrow, Greyhound, Channel 4 and Universal.
You’d be joining us in our Edinburgh HQ. We’re a friendly and social team, based in a vibrant neighbourhood.
We are looking for a number of highly-motivated, flexible, hardworking professionals to join our existing operational support team as Support Analysts, reporting to the Service Manager.
This key role is a part time position, with a minimum of 17 hours per week based around the English Football League fixtures and events such as transfer windows. You will be directly supporting one of our largest clients within our 1st Line support team. Our 1st Line support team works closely with our partners to provide 24/7/365 technical support for over 60 fan-facing websites.
Work Schedules include but are not limited to;
- Monday – Friday 16:00 – 01:00
- Saturday – Sunday 09:00 - 16:00 or 16:00 – 01:00
- 24/7 On Call shift patterns.
We operate a 24/7 support model and therefore will only consider individuals who offer flexibility to work the above hours.
Providing 1st Line support on a client helpdesk
Liaising with 3rd party support desks to resolve issues
Development and maintenance of training and support documentation and assets
Delivery of online training webinars
Service quality and improvement
You will have:
- Basic understanding of websites and the digital industry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrable experience working in pressurised situations
- Flexibility and commitment to exemplary customer service and quality
- Quick and effective learning skills
- Experience with website Content Management Systems
- Worked previously with support desk software
- Experience of writing end-user documentation
- An understanding or interest in professional football
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award-winning agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing Monday 10th April.
No agencies please.