We are currently looking for a talented, front-end focused web developer to join our growing team based in Edinburgh.
Our work involves everything from large-scale transformation projects for major institutions such as the EFL and Standard Life Investments, promotional microsites for Expedia and Universal Pictures through to banner adverts for Channel 4 and Heathrow.
The nature of the work is often challenging and always high-paced, but in return you'll get to work alongside a team of passionate, talented individuals who love what they do and drive each other to keep getting better.
You’d be joining us in our Edinburgh HQ. We’re a friendly and social team, based in a vibrant neighbourhood.. and did we mention Friday bacon sandwiches and beer o’clock?
- Estimating and architecting new solutions.
- Updating and maintaining existing projects.
- Solving problems - both technical and creative.
- Collaborating with designers, project managers, QA and other parts of the business.
- Keeping up with the latest technologies and sharing your learnings with the rest of the team.
- Taking pride in delivering robust, maintainable solutions in a timely manner.
- Interacting with client and third-parties.
- Minimum five years commercial experience
- Responsive design
- Content management systems
- REST APIs
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy.
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.