We are looking to hire an ambitious Account Executive to join our Client Service team in Edinburgh. Working on one of our most exciting accounts this is an excellent opportunity to grow your existing experience and fast track your career in client services.
Your day to day role will include supporting the team and clients, ensuring work is progressed through the agency, focusing on keeping everyone informed and meeting deadlines. Ideally you will have experience of working within a digital agency already but we will also consider people without relevant experience as long as you can evidence the necessary skills, enthusiasm, and hunger and drive that you will need to succeed in this role.
- Managing day to day client requests
- Booking meetings and calls
- Quality control on day to day work
- Managing meeting minutes and status reports
- Ensuring that projects stay within the allocated budget
- Accurate financial reporting and knowledge
- Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well-managed and organised
- Supporting the Client Service team as required
What kind of person do we need?
- Someone who loves developing relationships with clients and our internal team
- Be extremely organised and a multi tasker
- An eye for detail to ensure quality output
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Understand and interpret client requests
- Willingness to learn and take a proactive approach to tasks
- Financially astute and ability to manage budgets
- Awareness of agency processes
- Understanding of digital terminology and processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital
- Keen to progress, develop and learn from those around you
- Friendly and approachable
- Problems solver
- Effective communicator with the ability negotiate and resolve issues
- Aware that planning and attention to detail are key
- Keen interest in the technical side of a project
- Unflappable and calm under pressure
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which role you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.