Our Client Service team is growing and we’re looking for a digital account manager/senior account manager to join our London office.
Take a look and you’ll see we’re one of the biggest digital agencies in the country – with over 300 staff and a diverse range of stellar clients including Lloyds Banking Group, The Co-op, Childline, Heathrow, EFL, Lexus, Channel 4 and Expedia.
We’re a friendly and social bunch, based in a vibrant neighbourhood and most importantly, we have Friday bacon sandwiches and beer o’clock.
As a digital account manager, you will need to have experience of working within a digital agency and have solid knowledge of digital processes and solutions, ideally with some CMS experience.
You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches. You’ll work closely with the project team to make sure that we successfully deliver project work on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for. We also expect you to be able to contribute to business growth and develop the accounts and the relationships.
- Provide excellent client service
- Run your accounts on a day to day basis
- Understand your client and their business, inside out
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Anticipate and solve your client’s problems
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Gain a good understanding of your clients’ businesses including stakeholders
- Respond to client briefs and deliver strong proposals / Statements of Work
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Identify and act on business development opportunities
- Demonstrate digital knowledge and enthusiasm to clients and within the agency
What Kind Of Person Do We Need?
- Someone who loves developing relationships with clients and our internal team
- Ability to take the lead on projects
- Be extremely organised and a multitasker
- An eye for detail to ensure quality output
- Great communication skills – written and verbal
- Understand, interpret and challenge client requests
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Financially astute and ability to manage budgets
- Awareness of agency processes
- Understanding of digital terminology and processes
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for digital
- Friendly and approachable
- Problem solver
- Effective communicator with the ability to negotiate and resolve issues
- Aware that planning and attention to detail are key
- Keen interest in the technical side of a project
- Unflappable and calm under pressure
Sound like something you’d like to be part of? If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an elite agency, then don’t be shy. We’d love to hear from you at email@example.com, stating which role you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.