Realise are looking for a commercially aware, delivery focused, experienced Digital Project Manager to join the team.
You will be Edinburgh based and have worked in a digital agency (ideally with a history of working in Client Services) and be capable of delivering the agency’s best work under firm project controls. Knowledge of CMS platforms such as Episerver and Umbraco will be an advantage. If you are tenacious and dynamic problem solver we look forward to hearing from you.
Our work involves everything from large-scale transformation projects for major institutions such as EFL and Standard Life Investments, campaign microsites for Expedia and Universal Pictures through to banner adverts for Channel 4 and Heathrow. The nature of the work is often challenging and always high-paced, but in return you'll get to work alongside a team of passionate, talented individuals who love what they do and drive each other to keep getting better.
What are your objectives?
- Successfully manage and deliver multiple complex client projects to a consistently high standard – cost, time and quality
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of all aspects of digital project delivery, Content Management Systems in particular
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and support business development efforts
- Contribute to the Realise culture and structure
- Demonstrate hunger and drive
How will you meet them?
Here is a breakdown by objective:
Successfully manage and deliver multiple complex client projects to a consistently high standard;
- Set up, control and report on project budgets
- Lead and manage effective cross discipline project teams
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Problem solving and crisis management
- Interpret and manage client requests and change request
- Production of all project documentation and controls e.g. meeting minutes, change requests, risk & issue logs, etc
- Regular project comms including weekly reporting, face to face meetings and structured updates
- Manage UAT using issue tracking software
- Effective risk management
- Ensure client confidence and satisfaction is high at all stages throughout a project
Demonstrate a broad knowledge of all aspects of digital project delivery, Content Management Systems (CMS) in particular;
- Act as a trusted advisor for clients on all aspects of digital
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Attend industry events – both digital and marketing
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital and take responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
- Ideally demonstrate knowledge and experience of delivering CMS projects
- Specific knowledge of the Content Management Systems is desirable
Demonstrate commercial awareness;
- Take responsibility for driving revenue and hitting associated targets for your projects
- Ensuring time recording software is accurate and up-to-date including correct rates, accuracy of descriptions etc
- Supporting accurate and timely commercial budget tracking and reporting - internally and externally
- Ensure positive cash flow through timely invoicing and payment
- Contribution to the business development process as required
- Support in the contract negotiation process
Contribute to the Realise culture and structure;
- Be a valued member of the Realise family
- Represent the Realise brand at every opportunity
- Care about, and support, your colleagues
- Support the wider Client Services team
- Support and inform the wider management team
- Build good relationships with all agency teams and managers
- Have a keen sense of humour and have fun!
Demonstrate hunger and drive;
- Acutely commercial and focussed on profit
- Influence and negotiate to achieve the outcomes you want
- Be ambitious
- Apply a ‘core and more’ principle to everything you do
- Develop yourself and learn from the team around you
What kind of person are you?
- Polished and professional – you’re super smooth and unflappable
- Frighteningly organised – you love ‘to do lists’ and spinning plates
- Solver of problems – can you fix it? Yes you can!
- Swimmer not a sinker – you like being thrown in at the deep end
- Attention to detail – nothing goes out of the door unless it’s perfect
- Motivating and inspiring – your team want to be like you one day
- Digital native – your friends call you a geek and you probably love gadgets
- Worker - willing to roll up your sleeves when it’s needed
- Talented communicator – through every medium
- Committed and passionate – about your job and the success of Realise
- Thick skin, soft heart – you care immensely but don’t take things too personally
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy.
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.