We’re looking for .Net Technical Developers to join our growing team. This role is based within an existing friendly team of developers, working on challenging and high profile digital projects.
Our website should tell you all you need to know. Take a look and you’ll see we’re one of the biggest independent digital agencies in the country – over 120 staff with a diverse range of stellar clients including Lloyds Banking Group, Heathrow, Greyhound, Channel 4 and Universal.
You’d be joining us in our Edinburgh HQ. We’re a friendly and social team, based in a vibrant neighbourhood.
Realise are looking for an ASP.NET Developer to join our growing team. This role is based within an existing friendly team of developers, working on challenging and high profile digital projects.
Duties of the .NET Technical Developer
- Supporting and extending CMS built sites (e.g. Umbraco and EpiServer).
- Confident talking to and dealing with requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting existing .NET websites and web apps as well as work as part of a team on new projects.
- Suggest and advise technical developers about solutions to problems, best practice and knowledge sharing.
- Is comfortable extracting requirements from briefs, client meetings or emails/comms.
- Able to resolve issues on any support cases, or project work, as and when required.
- Able to read, and contribute to, a Functional Specification document.
.Net Technical Developer Requirements:
- Solid and demonstrable experience with ASP.NET MVC or Web forms
- Previous development on content management systems or CRM platforms
- Excellent at managing your own time
- Excited to be working on projects that are visible, and high profile
It is also a bonus, but not essential to apply if you have the following skills:
- Umbraco CMS
- EpiServer CMS
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy.
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.