We are looking for for a confident self-starter who has the energy, influence and people skills to build and manage successful strategic partnerships. The role will be heavily focused on driving revenue and market growth in alignment with our strategic aims. The right candidate will be expected to deliver on ambitious targets, and the remuneration package will reflect this.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining our partnership strategy, sourcing, pitching, and negotiating new strategic partners, as well as collaborating with other teams to execute business development initiatives.
This highly entrepreneurial and strategic role encompasses:
- Ability to establish trusted, deep relationships with key stake holders on all sides of the partnership landscape, maximising opportunities, joint propositions, events, sponsorship, keynote speaking and increasing brand awareness
- Identifying and prioritising opportunities with existing/new partners who can support AmazeRealise’s global objectives
- Developing existing partnership programmes focusing on mutual value proposition for technology, service and integration partnerships
- Drive our strategic priorities, such as new sectors and/or geographies
- Developing partnership proposals including requirements definition, negotiating commercials and driving contractual agreements
- Setting strategic goals, and engaging with internal/external stakeholders
As a driven, commercially astute, technically aware and emotionally intelligent individual, you'll join a progressive, highly-engaged and forward-thinking leadership team.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrable track record of success at a senior level working cross functionally with internal teams to develop and implement a partnership strategy
- Strong experience within the Martech landscape, particularly across CRM, Marketing Automation, Web Experience management, Content Management, Personalisation and dealing with enterprise and mid-tier vendors, including but not exclusive to, Episerver, Sitecore, Crownpeak, Marketo, Magento, SDL
- Track record in consultative sales, building partnerships, market/business development, including independently leading complex negotiations or consulting experience gained in a top tier strategy firm
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuade, influence and challenge, with tact and diplomacy
- Excellent internal and external partner management and people skills
- Strong business sense, problem solving, and business case building
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment and work effectively cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
Global travel is fundamental to this role to ensure we maintain and develop key relationships with our partners and clients, as well as representing the agency and group at key industry events.
If you think you fit the bill and are looking for an opportunity to further your career within an award winning agency, then don’t be shy.
We’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not received a response within 2 weeks of submitting, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
We do not accept unsolicited CVs or resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms. We politely request that you do not approach our teams or managers on this basis.
We have a list of preferred suppliers for recruitment purposes and are not accepting new applications at this stage.